Why Harris Kilt Company?You might be thinking, "But they're a Kilt Shop!?", and we certainly do specialise in kilts. However we are very experienced at suits, tuxes and tails too!
- Experience. Our team are experts in the Menswear Industry with well over 100 years collective experience.
- Tailoring Allowed. We are one of the only hire companies that will allow you to tailor your outfits! Are you between sizes? Is a sleeve a little longer than you would like? Go ahead and have it adjusted so that everything fits like a dream!
- Peace of Mind. We take the stress out of hiring by allowing you to try on and collect your outfits 14 days before you need them. Hire from us and you most definitely will not be trying to sort them out the day before.
- No Hidden Charges. The price we quote when you book is the price you will pay. All outfits are insured for accidental damage and there are no late fees provided outfits are returned within a reasonable time frame.
- The Extra Mile. Our team will go the extra mile to make sure you have everything you need for your big day. We pride ourselves in being available outside of usual business hours if you have an emergency!
Step 1. Initial appointment. Visit our team of Menswear experts in store to see each suit or tailcoat up-close and get help to find the right outfit for you. Tell us all about your event and we can suggest suit styles and accessories from our range that will make you stand out from the crowd!
Step 2. Fitting appointment(s). For weddings, we recommend having an initial fitting appointment up to one year before the big day so that we can ensure the approximate sizes required will be available when you need them. A fitting appointment is required 8-10 weeks prior to your big day for all adults included in your hire order. This will allow us to confirm the size of all garments to be hired.
Step 3. Collection. Your outfit(s) will be available for collection from us 14 days prior to your required date. When you come to collect we would love to see it on you, just to make sure everything fits like a dream and so we can make any last minute tweaks that are necessary.
Step 4. Enjoy the Day! Once you're all suited and booted, it's time to strut your stuff and get showered in compliments!
Step 5. Return. It would be great if you could return your outfit to us as soon as possible following your wedding or formal event. Don't worry about cleaning, we will sort that out.
When you hire a complete outfit from us, everything will come packed and ready to go so you don't have to worry about any of the details - all you need is some underwear! Included will be:
Included will be:
- Jacket & Waistcoat
- Pocket Square
- * Shirt & cufflinks
- * Shoes
* Optional items that can be included in your order for a small additional cost.
Terms & Conditions
Before hiring from us, please read our terms and conditions just so that there are no surprises.
No one likes to read T's & C's so too help you, here are a few of the most important points:
1. During particularly busy periods we may have to give you an item of nearest fit but we will do our best to ensure it is tailored appropriately.
2. We will cover accidental damage, however if part of the outfit has been lost, stolen or damaged beyond reasonable wear and tear we may have to charge you to cover replacement or repair costs.
3. Tailoring is allowed at your own expense, provided you let us know what was altered prior to doing so.